Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Introduction to Almost Perfect

The third piece I have selected comes from one of my blog enteries that I wrote in February 2007 and it's called "Almost Perfect." A blog is kind of like an online journal. You can share stories, thoughts and pictures of things you would like people to know about you. My blog was all about ATV riding and this particualr blog I chose was about the best day I had riding because it was my day that I showed the most improvements on and had the most adventures. I chose this piece because I thought it would give the reader some prespective on what a typical day of ATV riding might be like. I also thought the story had a good climax with lots of events leading up to my first crash. I feel the papers strong point was "This day for me I knew was going to be different, for Nick had invited several of his experienced friends along and I knew I had to ride more aggressively then I had been." I picked that sentence as being the strong point because I felt it set the mood for the whole paper. The reader already knows that this paper was about a challenge for me that I had to overcome.

No comments: