Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Introduction to Road Trip

The final peice is my second major writing assignment. I worte in February 2007 and it's titled "Road Trip." This one I chose as my own personal pick because it was the one I had the most fun writing. It allowed me to reminisce back on my favorite trip I took to California. I feel overall the paper is entertaining and the strengths of the paper come from the dialouge. An example of that would be,"He already was calling to check in on me and little did I know that was only the first of fifteen phone calls I would recieve that night; all the calls asking the same questions, where are you now? and Are the boys driving safely? and I would reply with Yes, Dad everything is fine." From this paper I not only learned how to write dialouge, but I also learned how to write narratively. I think this paper is a good example on how to write a narrative, but also keeping the paper descriptive. I feel that after reading this paper you will know why it was my most memorable trip.

No comments: